Thursday, August 19, 2010
here goes nothing
I guess I need my first ever post to be a disclaimer: I have never read a blog before and therefore have no idea what one should read like, but I'm going to give this a shot anyway because I think it will be good for me regardless of whether anyone ever reads it. I never could keep a journal or anything like that because I hate to write, but sometimes I look back on stuff I've done and wish I had a record of what was actually going on in my head at the time. So this is what I'm trying to accomplish here- recording my adventures here and now (and on a computer) so that when I wish I could look back on something, I can actually kind of do that.. maybe. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment